A COUNTRY FULL OF SUPERLATIVES
It is hard to choose only one reason why to visit Brazil. South America’s largest country is much more than football, Carnaval and beautiful beaches. We have stunning landscapes, rich wildlife, one of the most cheerful people on Earth and a culture that it is so mixed that become so unique. We also have big cosmopolitan cities full of attractions and a complete structure for business tourism and events. And this is just a small part of all the thing that charm tourists all over the globe.
Want to know more? Click here to download our PDF with complete information about Brazil’s main tourist destinations and tours.
TIPS AND USEFUL INFORMATION
- Documents to enter Brazil: You will need a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in the country. Depending on your nationality, you may also need a visa. Please check for more information before scheduling your trip.
- Travelling with a minor: Any person under the age of eighteen not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) is required to submit a notarized letter of consent signed by the non-accompanying parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Vaccination: In certain areas of Brazil you might have to present vaccination certificate against yellow fever, malaria and other epidemic diseases. Please check for more information in advance.
- Safety: Crime rates are high in many cities of Brazil. You should be vigilant during all your trip and avoid walking around with big sums of Money or exposing expensive items such as jewerly and cameras.
- What to Bring: Keep in mind what types of activity you may be doing in Brazil when deciding what to bring. It is always important to have at least something both warm and cool. Comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sun blocker are also a good idea.
- Currency: In Brazil, the currency used is the “Real” (R$ or BRL). Dolars can be exchanged in banks or airports.
- Electricity and Voltage: In Brazil, electricity can either be 110V or 220V and generally uses the standard two prong flat blades or double round pin attachment plugs. You may want to bring an universal adaptor.